Sometimes life calls for something a little sweet and a little spicy. This Spicy Chicken Wrap recipe is just what you need to call it a day. The whole family can enjoy the meal with or without the spiciness. All you need to do is leave out the sauce and just add the chicken to the wrap. In your busy life, you need meals like this to help get you through. The Spicy Chicken Wraps are a favorite because they are so simple to make. The shredded lettuce, tomatoes and celery are the perfect addition to the overall taste.
The sweet part of this 7$ Family Meal is called Creamy Chocolate Cake. The cake is for the entire family, after you have eaten the Spicy Chicken Wraps. The kids and spouse will love this meal and dessert pair. All for fewer than 7 dollars, you can enjoy something as a family. Have the kids help with the cake (or let them lick the bowl). Remember to buy your chicken in bulk to help save on money.
2 tablespoons hot peppers
3 tablespoons white vinegar
1/4 teaspoon pepper
2 tablespoons low fat mayonnaise
Freshly ground pepper, to taste
A Package of whole-wheat tortillas
½ cup of shredded lettuce
1/2 cup diced celery
1/2 large tomato, diced
1 pound of chicken breasts
1. In a small bowl mix the hot peppers and vinegar together. After you have mixed these together, you will want to add the mayonnaise and pepper into another bowl, together. Then add both of the concoctions together to create a creamy sauce.
2. You can either bake or fry the chicken breasts to make them completely done.
3. Spread the creamy concoction onto a whole wheat tortilla.
4. Place a piece of chicken onto the tortilla.
5. Place the lettuce, celery and tomato onto the tortilla.
6. Wrap up the chicken and then serve.
1 Box of Chocolate Cake Mix
½ Cup of Canola Oil
½ Cup of Water
3 Cups of Creamy Chocolate Frosting’
1. Preheat the oven at 350 degrees.
2. Mix the cake mix together.
3. Place in a baking dish.
4. Bake for 23-30 minutes @ 350 degrees.
5. Allow the cake to cool to room temperature.
6. Coat with creamy chocolate frosting and serve to your guests.
The ultimate recipe book collection provides you with a vast amount of recipes that you can try at home to impress family and friends with. Whether you want to try a new diet recipe, make pizza with the kids or improve your baking skills we have the recipe for you!!!They have been put together with you in mind and can really make a difference to your cookery needs.
You can click here for further details