For my November recipes I have gone with a fishy theme. You can’t beat a good old fashioned Prawn cocktail. A few prawns with abit of Mary rose Sauce over the top and some brown bread toasted on the side, heaven.
For the main course I have gone for a simple Tuna Pasta bake. I have being making these for years and this recipe has being fine tuned for quickness and tastiness. I also like some crusty bread with my Tuna Bakes and abit of spice.
I like to add abit of spice but nothing that takes away from the tuna, just abit to add some extra flavour, a few chilli flakes go down well and a dash of Tabasco. I hope you enjoy these recipes.
450g Peeled, Cooked Prawns
200 g Salad Cream
3 tbsp Tomato Ketchup
1 tbsp Lemon Juice
Few Drops Tabasco
3 Heads Gem Lettuce
1. Make sure the prawns are drained well of their liquid. Mix the salad cream, ketchup, lemon juice and Tabasco in a bowl. Tip in the prawns and mix well to coat them in the Marie-Rose sauce.
2. Finally shred the lettuce, and arrange as a bed on six small plates or dessert glasses. Divide the prawns in their sauce on the centre of each plate in a kind of pyramid, and then dust with paprika.
3. As long as the prawns were properly thawed and drained before you started mixing them in their famous Marie rose pink sauce, it does not matter if they sit for a good few hours in the fridge before being turned out onto their lettuce-lined dishes.
Tuna Pasta Bake:
4 tbs Flour
2 Cups Milk
½ Cup Grated Cheese
Salt And Pepper
1 Can Tuna, Drained.
2 Cups Of Pasta Shells
1. Make white sauce with margarine, flour, milk, salt & pepper. Add cheese
and tuna. Heat through.
2. Cook pasta until ready or if you are not sure look at the packet when ready take of the heat and refresh under cold water.
3. Then drain, add to the cheese/tuna sauce, mix well and heat through when ready serve.
The ultimate recipe book collection provides you with a vast amount of recipes that you can try at home to impress family and friends with. Whether you want to try a new diet recipe, make pizza with the kids or improve your baking skills we have the recipe for you!!!They have been put together with you in mind and can really make a difference to your cookery needs.
You can click here for further details